The other day I mentioned this quilt:
It's in the latest issue of Quiltmaker.
I have these pillows:
And a cream comforter that needs some color added to it.
Enter this quilt. Southwest inspired. I love the modern fabrics used, but I am going for the more traditional Southwestern colors. I am keeping the turquoise, but losing the green. After Easy Street, I need a break from green.
In the magazine, it's called Dream On, but I'm going with Land of Enchantment.
I am going to add more rows, turn the pattern horizontally, and yes, make it bigger. :)
And I think it will be perfect folded at the foot of the bed. I am off to do some math!
A few days ago, sweet Pat from, Life in the Scrapatch, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I am humbled that any of y'all take time out from your busy day to peek into life here at the end of the dirt road, and I can not tell you how thrilled I am that you do. I love your comments and appreciate that you take the time to leave them. Thank you so much Pat!
I'm supposed to nominate some other blogs, but I hope y'all don't mind if I don't do that. I love reading y'all's blogs and I think all of y'all are such fun, but I know most of y'all have already been nominated. I will play by half of the rules and list 7 things about myself:
1. I am a social hermit.
2. I love music and have a very eclectic taste.
3. I am a voracious reader. I am fascinated by biographies - people lead such interesting lives!
4. I once played pool with George Strait and his wife.
5. My Mom was approached by a sheik who wanted me to be a part of his harem when I was 12. LOL.
6. DH and I once won a hunting trip in Africa at the Safari Club Banquet.
7. I have made dinner for Tommy Lee Jones in my home.
That was hard!