Monday, September 28, 2026

Dream Big, Little One Quilt

This was never even a UFO. Just 2 pieces of flannel I picked up probably 10 years ago at Joann's in Amarillo, TX. I still think it's cute and thought it was high time it became a quilt

It finishes 45"x51" and as fast as I've been handing out baby quilts lately, it won't be long before it makes it's way home to welcome a new arrival.

It's not a cheater cloth - it's actually pieced, but it came that way on the bolt. It's a combination of minky and flannel and it's incredibly soft. Sandy quilted it with a design called Chantilly Lace.

For a sweet quilt that I didn't have to piece, it sure took a long time to finish.

3 comments:

  1. The baby quilt is very cute and you didn't even have to piece it, Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable quilt. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have thought to combine minky and flannel in a patchwork. Now we know! I will have to keep an eye out for similar patchwork fabric.

    ReplyDelete