Whew! If it wasn't for lists, I would be up a creek. Actually, I wish I WERE up a creek because a creek means water, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of that around these parts these days. I imagine y'all get a mite weary of my talking about the lack of rain and weather in general, but the bovine business relies upon it greatly, and what these cattle are consuming will have a direct impact on just how yummy that steak you're planning on eating is going to taste...and how much it costs!
But back to lists. If I don't have them, I wouldn't be able to remember what I was supposed to be getting done. I think my mind left with the kids.
This was my list for February:
1. Make the binding and bind the Chimneys and Cornerstones QOV - Binding is made and is presently being hand stitched to the back.
2. Make binding and bind Scrap Jar Stars - Binding is made, and it is stitched to the front
3. Make binding and bind Bunny Hill Baby Boy Quilt - Binding is made
4. Piece Easy Street - Done!
So, progress, but not a great showing. I just picked up the quilts last week. I am keeping Jackie busy. I did take her another quilt and asked her to move it to the front of the line. I don't have an immediate need for the others. I just want to get get them checked off of my OTHER list...the UFO / PHD list.
I am sewing. Just not sewing things on the list. Not THIS list anyway. I'm fairly certain what I'm working on is on a list...somewhere.
SO, is it a cop out if my list for March is almost identical? I've got to stay focused. The focused bird gets the worm...or something like that. :)
1. Bind Chimney's and Cornerstones
2. Bind Scrap Jar Stars
3. Bind Bunny Hill Baby Boy Quilt
4. Piece the top for Haley's Wedding Quilt
I'm linking up over at Judy's. If you pop in over there, you can see what everyone's working on, and then find more things to add to your list - unless you are strong and have a will of iron. I am beginning to think I have the will of a gummy bear.