I may have to begin publishing these weekly again in order to get something posted here on a regular basis.
1. I worked a horse sale on Saturday and they have a potluck during horse sales so I made O'Henry Bars and Texas Caviar the day before as my contribution.
2. I took on another little job, but I get to work from home. Sorry, cant tell you about it yet, but it's taking up some time. However, I am having a BALL. :)
3. Had a long day at the Sale Barn on Monday and learned another new job.
4. Taxes. 4 sets. Ick.
5. Kept the sweet kids from the couple at North Camp and enjoyed them so much. Put them to work in my garden. Didn't work them too hard though. :)
6. Had a friend and his awesome girlfriend stop by to look at a horse early one afternoon. He ended up buying him and they stayed until 10:30 that night. Loved every minute. We stood outside by the barn until 6 and I invited them to stay for supper. We're about out of beef so I thought fast and grabbed the cast iron skillet first thing. Grab some green peppers, onions, jalapenos, salsa, cheese, avocados, sour cream, tortillas, and cooked up some chicken and presto! Chicken Fajitas for supper in no time!
7. Spending lots of time on the feed truck with DH
8. Getting the garden planted, cleaning out flower beds and mowing.
9. Filling an empty nest with some new peeps:
10. Taped the living room and started rolling Kilz onto the walls:
11. No sewing. See the above 10 bullet points as to why. :)