Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Soaking in the Moments

 My days have been full in the best kind of way!

What a joy this little charmer is!

And yes, I may be a tad biased. 😉

His mama spoiled me with a thoughtful welcome basket

It was hot and humid while I was there, but it didn't stop us from spending much of our time outside

Just add water 

For instant giggles

At 62, Gram's too old for a toddler's water slide, but at L's request, slide she did...many times (Advil for the win)


His reaction was worth it

Soaking up summer

With a cherry on top

His little jeep has a radio and it was playing God Bless the U.S.A. when he jumped out and I snapped this shot...I might have gotten a little teary eyed.

He's already a fishing pro with Dad

This kid doesn't know how good he has it


He's living his best life


And the sky's the limit


6 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

What a fun day! Definitely lots of water is the cure on a hot day, Advil too!

Donna said...

Your grandson looks so tall! He’s adorable.🥰 Looks like a great time. Glad you went down the water slide even if you need some Advil later.

liferecipes said...

Enjoy every moment! Over half my grandchildren have now graduated from high school. I would still have preschool children had life been up to me. Then I realize my husband would not have wanted to work forever. Life goes so quickly. We just need to find joy in each day!

Kathy S. said...

Oh such a little charmer for sure!!! What a blessing to have wonderful memories like this. Enjoy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nope, as a completely unbiased distant observer, I certify that this child is completely adorable. Plus he appears to be very kind, intelligent and athletic.

Ceci

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You are the best!!! I love that you play just as hard as the littles!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...