Seems like our days are filled with little odds and ends, like yours, that make up a life...a good life.
Celebrating a special birthday
Taking your daughter to work day. 😉
Finding out that my mountain goat needs a new hip
Exploring with Skeet
Building Fences

Sneaking in a stitch now and then
Dancing with Daddy
Soaking in the treasured moments
Savoring summer
Mastering new skills
Kicking off a new school year
Keeping everyone fed
Tending to the garden
Horsing around















7 comments:
Amen! What a beautiful day!
WOW!!! What a Sunset!!! (A new hip? ouch, he'll be under the weather for a little bit. Good Luck!!)
What a beautiful post! Simply delighting in everyday life is The Best!
I've read your blog for years and years, but I don't think I've every commented. Your remark about your mountain goat needing a new hip bothers me...is there a surgical procedure coming up??
THANKS for the many recipes you share and all the eye candy of your sewing projects (well, your food pics are eye candy, too!).
Ruth in VA
What a lively and lovely life you lead! Those littles are beyond adorable. Sorry about the new hip part, though.
Kathy
The older I get the best days for me are the simple things. Great post.🥰
Love this!
Post a Comment