These monthly Under the Needle posts really help keep me on track. I still sew what I want to sew, but I don't feel so scatterbrained and I often start writing them at the beginning of the month, giving me something to aim for. Shall we begin with the mess in my sewing room? I really need to address this. Sigh.
I made all the blocks for my Americana 250 quilt last month, but I pieced it into a top, pressed it, made the backing and binding this month and the victory laps have been completed.
I cut everything out for this Saddle Ranch quilt this month. I made the binding, but have yet to sew the first stitch for the top
I got sidetracked by this Tres Leches project that I posted about HERE
The result of that rabbit hole is that this Country Christmas top was cut and pieced
As was Open Range
My Don't Fence Me In quilt top was pieced last month, but I pressed it well, and made the binding. It's getting a Minky backing.
My S'mores quilt is up in the binding que and I just started adding stitches to it in the evenings with Skeet's assistance.
I also added the binding to this Teriffically Tilda 2x4 quilt, making it a finish this month
And this Safari Stars baby quilt is now beginning it's adventures with a sweet little new arrival.
A busy month that had me moving lots of projects closer to a finish and that's always a good thing.









3 comments:
You accomplished in August even though it was a busy month for you with other activities. Happy stitching!
Your sewing room looks like mine.😂 That’s a cute picture of Skeet!❤️ I don’t know how you get so much done with all your ranching; cooking and loving on your grands. You always amaze me!
Aww I do not feel alone in regards to the sewing room. Creative minds at work I say!
Beautiful workmanship!
Post a Comment