March was good to me and I finished everything on my list even though most of it was also on February's list. :)
1. Bind Chimneys and Cornerstones QOV - DONE
2. Bind Scrap Jar Stars - DONE - I'll get it posted as soon as I get some pictures:
3. Bind Bunny Hill Baby Boy Quilt (Rocky Fence Rails) - DONE
4. Piece the top for Haley's Wedding Quilt - DONE
That means another 3 UFOs are now finished!
Now it's time to make a new list for what I hope to accomplish in April.
1. Piece the leftover blocks from our girl's Gypsy quilt into a Baby Gypsy quilt, and make binding.
2. Piece the main blocks for the Three R's Quilt - Cowboy Style Quilt (Photo from Riley Blake and Shelly)
3. Make 10 more blocks for my Granny Square quilt
4. Baste and Quilt Haley's Wedding Quilt
I'm up for the challenge, but it's going to be squeaker. :) I'm linking up over at Judy's for this month's Getting It Done. I work well when I make lists - they keep me focused and I need all the help I can get with that, so thank you Judy!