April was a good month, not a good sewing month, but a good month. Well, as good as a month can be without rain. Sigh. I'm betting y'all just wish we would get rain so I would quit griping about it. :) Pray harder...please.
These were my goals for April:
1. Piece the leftover blocks from our girl's Gypsy quilt into a Baby Gypsy quilt, and make binding. - Didn't touch it
2. Piece the main blocks for the Three R's Quilt - Cowboy Style Quilt (Photo from Riley Blake and Shelly) - Nor this
3. Make 10 more blocks for my Granny Square quilt - I actually did get this one done and prepped 28 more. Small whoop.
4. Baste and Quilt Haley's Wedding Quilt - I chickened out and ran out of time so I took this to Jackie.
We'll be working cattle in May so I doubt I'll be making it to the sewing machine much, but I'll punt and make a list.
1. Piece the leftover blocks from our girl's Gypsy quilt into a top, and make binding:
One item's a list, isn't it? :)
I'm linking up with Judy so pop over there and see how productive everyone else was in April.
I'm going to need more than good intentions to make May a productive month.