Monday, February 24, 2020

Hermit-ing

Last week was such a nice week here. We had 2 late nights last weekend when we worked the Safari Club Banquet and I think we're both still recuperating. What does recuperating look like for us? It turns us into hermits. No trips to town.



Feeding cattle.


Cold days.


Warm kitchen.


Busy sewing machine.


Time to read.



Long walks:


Didn't think scrubbing the bathroom or washing windows warranted a photo, but I spent time tending to that too. I know DH is tired of spending 4-6 hours a day feeding, but we usually feed until May 1st and although that's still a ways off, we're praying for a wet spring so that we're not having to feed past that. Today I'm back at the Sale Barn so I have to crawl out from under my rock, but I think I can handle it for a day.

5 comments:

Sherrill said...

Looks like YOU get a lot done while hermiting. For me, it's called being a slug! HA We've had a good amount of rain so far this year that we're way ahead currently. Hope you guys are, too.

Shepherdess55 said...

I'm looking forward to hermiting a few days once lambing season is done. Down to the last 10 ewes who appear in no hurry to end my vigil.

Chantal said...

Late nights are hard on me too. If I stay up passed midnight I'm good for nothing the next day. Why do they call this the Golden Age again? haha! ;^)

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Hermiting sounds like a great plan.

Brenna said...

That last photo is simply beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...