Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Through the Year Recap

So who's still stitching for Christmas? I'm still stitching, but not for Christmas. This time of the year, the lists get longer, but I'm a list gal. They help keep me focused, or at least that's the plan.

In January I joined up with Darlene and Cheryl for Christmas Through the Year and I am so very glad that I did!



It has made December much less chaotic. Thanks to the two of them, I am not chasing my tail so I tip my hat to both of you - thank you for all of your hard work, monthly reminders, link-ups, and never ending tutorials.

I thought I would show a recap of the gifts I made this year...


Like most of you, I've got a houseful this week. Lots of people coming and going so my computer time is scarce, but I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of you the Merriest of Christmases. May your holiday be blessed with His presence and may your New Year overflow with all of the things that bring you joy.

 I love this Christmas special. I have fond memories of watching this with my Dad who loved it as much as I did and then later, it became a tradition with our children.


11 comments:

Carol said...

WOW! You did great! Merry Christmas to YOU!

Darlene said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, dear lady.

Cheryl and I had so much fun hosting Christmas Through the Year - thank you for playing along. I'm especially glad we made life less stressful for you during an otherwise very busy time of year.

Denise :) said...

Awwww ... what a sweet parade of Christmas happies you created this year!! I really think I'm going to do this in 2013...it just makes sense! Enjoy your family this Christmas...and may it be Merry and Bright! *hugs*! :)

Gwynette in NW Arkansas said...

Love your 'Charlie Brown' segment. That was always a favorite with our girls and now their children. That really is what it's ALL about!!

Merry Christmas, Friend!!!!

Nancy said...

Nothing makes me happier than having a stress-free holiday. Congratulations on completing your gifts throughout the year.

Merry Christmas to everyone gathered under your roof.

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

High fives to you for planning ahead and keeping up with the projects!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family. May God richly bless you all!! {hugs}

Quiltn Mama said...

Merry Christmas from Texas!

Cheryl said...

Wow...I love your recap!! Thanks so much for being part of Christmas Through The Year, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Shelly said...

Awesome bunch of projects. I don't know how you get it all done. My Cowboy loves Charlie Brown! We hope you have the most wonderful Christmas! Hugs to you!

Dar said...

Merry Christmas from MO. Loved your recap. Wish I had known about the Christmas through the year -- maybe I would have gotten more done too.

Staci said...

Look at all you finished! You must just be grinning from ear to ear looking at that mosaic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...