I figure I am going to need all the help I can get this year in tackling my UFO's. I wouldn't be concerned except for the fact that new and irresistible projects keep popping up, demanding to be made.
Judy, over at Patchwork Times is having a monthly Getting It Done! party. 4 goals a month. That's all. I think I can handle that. Some months, probably better than other's , but I am nothing if not optimistic and I think this may be just the kick in the britches I need.
January Gettin' it Done! Goals:
1. Finish my snowman quilt - actually, I already got this one finished the other day, but it was a UFO coming into the New Year so I am counting it.
2. Bind my Western Made in Cherry Quilt - aka: Barn Star Quilt
3. Finish making all the parts for Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street and piece the blocks.
4. Piece a baby quilt for a friend's 1st grandchild.
5. Adding a 5th one in case #1 doesn't count. LOL Piece the leftover blocks from my Western Many Trips quilt together.