Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gettin' it Done - January

I figure I am going to need all the help I can get this year in tackling my UFO's. I wouldn't be concerned except for the fact that new and irresistible projects keep popping up, demanding to be made.

Judy, over at Patchwork Times is having a monthly Getting It Done! party. 4 goals a month. That's all. I think I can handle that. Some months, probably better than other's , but I am nothing if not optimistic and I think this may be just the kick in the britches I need.

January Gettin'  it Done! Goals:

1. Finish my snowman quilt - actually, I already got this one finished the other day, but it was a UFO coming into the New Year so I am counting it.

2. Bind my Western Made in Cherry Quilt - aka: Barn Star Quilt

3. Finish making all the parts for Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street and piece the blocks.

4. Piece a baby quilt for a friend's 1st grandchild.

5. Adding a 5th one in case #1 doesn't count. LOL  Piece the leftover blocks from my Western Many Trips quilt together.

6 comments:

Denise :) said...

I love the Getting It Done! idea! It's so much more manageable to me! :)

Judy said...

I wish I could quilt like that. It's just my husband and myself and I am busy. Of course I must take time for blog reading, right?

Michigan Gal said...

I count five--what an overachiever. lol

Judy Laquidara said...

Good list! You can do it!

Staci said...

That's a bunch! Yay for you!

Karin said...

Sound like a good plan for January! I would be happy if I get your goals done within a year - lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...