Monday, August 21, 2017

Cheering Up Skeet

Our girl came home on Wednesday afternoon for a short visit and to pick up Harvey. She is back from Hawaii where she presented a job seminar and had a job interview so she had lots to share and enjoyed her adventure. She had to go back to begin her final semester of grad school on Thursday and now we are left with one sad and lonely puppy.

                                

So we took him fishing to lift his spirits. :)

I miss Harvey and I want to go fishing NOWWW!!!

                                

And he went SWIMMMING...

                                 

In my last puppy post, I said he doesn't swim, although he loves the water, but this time he jumped in without any prompting from us:

                                   

We can't get over how green we are. When our girl arrived, I told her, "It's not Hawaii, but welcome home." and she replied, Are you KIDDING? It's as green as Hawaii. It looks amazing!"

                                    

It was a glorious way to spend the morning:

                                                

I love to fish, but ya'll know I also love to take pictures so I spent the morning juggling my fishing rod and my camera

                                   

I think Skeet feels better now

                                 
Fishing has a way of doing that. :)


7 comments:

Donna said...

Skeet is so cute!!! You haven't thought about getting a second dog have you?

Anonymous said...

Your photos always tell a story beautifully.

Tired Teacher said...

Another fun post! Do you think Skeet learned to swim from watching Harvey?

suz said...

what a great story! Everything looks beautiful there and Skeet seems to have had a great time!

allthingzsewn said...

Love me some Skeet stories.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Warms my heart to know the two of you are sensitive to Skeet's feelings. Maybe Harvey had a talk with Skeet and told him "the water is fine, jump in." Our four legged children are such a part of our lives and family.

Sara M said...

He is the cutest dog!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...