Saturday, November 20, 2021

What I've Been Up To

 I begin each day intending to post, but somewhere between the beginning of the day and the end of the day, my to do list gets shuffled, posts go unwritten, and the next thing you know, 10 days have slipped away. All is well, just busy winterizing and working on leaks:

Driving to Amarillo for the day (4 hrs one way) during the WRCA to meet up with a bootmaker at the trade show:

Sneaking in a little fun to celebrate 'Friendsgiving' locally the next evening

Cooking for a friend who recently lost his wife and came out for a few days:

And planning a menu for 6 1/2 people, for 5 days, with a few extra on Thanksgiving:

I do have a quilt finish, but I'll share it after it has been gifted


And I'm spending quite a bit of time in the kitchen so recipes coming soon! In the meantime, I hope you take a cue from the horses and soak in all the glorious weather Autumn has to offer. 


5 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Fall has been extended this year, and it makes me happy! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Gwynette in NW Arkansas said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We all have so much to be thankful for!! God Bless!!

Shelly said...

We are having a lovely fall, and I hope it continues. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Ruth said...

Thank you for this post! I always enjoy seeing your photos. Especially those horses lying down together!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

You just need a few more hours in the day haha!!
Looks like you;ve been having a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...