Monday, May 8, 2023

Making Memories

 Last week I made a quick trip to visit with this bunch

To celebrate a special birthday

I soaked up every minute - this is her boat and she's singing 'row, row, row, your boat' 

Someone once told me that grandbabies grow up faster than children and I didn't think that was possible, but I may need to re-think that

Who needs toys when you have an endless rock supply at your disposal (her daddy was a rock hound too)

We visited a wonderful wildlife zoo 

When I look at this picture, I can hear her squeals of delight

I am going to need a bigger refrigerator for photos

A visit to the park included a first slide ride

I missed them the minute we parted, but she's got a big job as a Flower Girl for a special wedding in a couple of weeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely child - I know she will be a wonderful flower girl!

Ceci

Sherrill said...

I know you had a great time and probably a very hard time leaving.

pbrenner said...

How precious! Family time is the best, and I treasure it even more as I get older. She will be an adorable flower girl <3

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

How much fun!!
and those photos are all so super sweet - you need to add a fridge, a freezer and a photo board haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...