Thursday, May 9, 2024

Special Weekend

 Last weekend our newest grandbaby and his Mama and Daddy drove in for a visit so I soaked in all the smiles and giggles I could in the short amount of time they were here. 

Skeet kisses!


           They have lots of animals at home so Lucas is used to critters and Skeet has such a gentle heart although his tongue can get a little excited. LOL.
    

 Such a sweet boy!                              

                                           

But I discovered something. My grandbaby muscles need some training. My hips and hamstrings were so sore! LOL. I first noticed it when I got back from spending time with our 3 yr-old granddaughter last week. 

This old Gram spent so much time on the floor interacting with and playing with them and then swinging them up from the ground probably 100 times and let me tell you, those grandbaby muscles were super achy. My parents and in-laws spent time with their grandkids, but I honestly never saw them on the floor with them and maybe that's why. LOL. 

Still, I wouldn't change it for a minute! 


5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

He's a cutie! I can't get on the floor with my grandchildren, fortunately they are old enough not to be on the floor anymore. These knees just don't do floors anymore.

Donna said...

Your grandson is adorable! He looks like your daughter! I had never heard of grand baby muscles! That’s funny!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful spring you are having, grand babies everywhere! This newest one looks like his mama, yes? The Skeet kissing picture is priceless. Thank you for sharing.

Ceci

Meredith said...

What a cutie! I’m sure you had a wonderful, exhausting time!

Chantal said...

Oh! My! This child takes after his grandfather. What a lovely baby. ;^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...