Friday, May 31, 2024

Under the Needle: May

How is it possible that we're closing out May already?! Short and sweet this month. Not a lot of time for sewing in May, but the way things lined out, I still have a finish. 

I worked on binding in the evenings and finished this Songbook: Fingerprints of God Quilt that I posted about HERE

And although not under the needle, I DID pull out an old Layer Cake and cut it up for a new project.

And I'm currently binding this one in the evening


I took 2 more tops to Jackie last week so there's more binding on the horizon although I'm nodding off pretty early these days. 

3 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I think too May flew past. Your quilt is lovely, happy binding!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting over your tremendously busy days, I've enjoyed reading about a life so very different from my own. We do share some things, such as the quilting and caring - even some of the cooking (but not the numbers thank goodness) ranch life is very hard I think, you need to be dedicated to taking care of each other and it's good to see that you do. I love the latest quilt, you're right about the fabric its joyous. Hope you're both able to have a little rest time now and that all is well in your world. Love from Elaine in UK

Donna said...

The quilt is going to be beautiful!
Happy weekend...
hugs
Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...