Monday, October 26, 2020

Questions From Readers

 I want to take  just a minute today to answer a few questions from from folks who have left questions in comments on various posts. 

One commenter asked that I post a picture of the wool quilt I made DH 5 years ago. I wanted to comment to her directly, but she posted anonymously and I had no way to reply so I hope she will see this here. I've had multiple questions from others lately, but no-one is leaving me a way to contact them so if you DO have a question, please leave me an email so that I can get back with you - thanks so much!

As for the wool quilt, if folks have seen it on Pinterest, that link takes you directly to the post about the quilt, but I'll link it here as well. 

DH's Wool Quilt

It's just a simple patchwork quilt, but it's exactly the perfect quilt for him and our low is forecasted to be 20 tonight so it will definitely be in use :


Another question I've had a lot is about this pattern:


I finished this in 2013 and I'm sorry to say, I no longer have it so I am unable to help those of you who have requested I share the pattern. I don't know how that would work when it comes to copywrite issues if I DID have it, but when I still had it, I DID make copies and send it to numerous folks who requested it because it seemed to no longer be available and my attempts to contact the designer have gone unheeded.

And here's another pattern I have had multiple requests for


 I no longer have this pattern either- I'm sorry. I did cut out another set of the ponies for a little boy version, but it's still in pieces. Again, I'm posting here because I have no other way to contact those of you that comment anonymously and I don't want ya'll to think I'm ignoring you. If you'll leave me an email or email me directly, I'll do my best to help and if I ever stumble across these patterns, I'll let you know. There seems to  be an awful lot of interest in them.

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thanks for a look back at these older projects. They are SEW wonderful!

Sherrill said...

Well, huh! I guess I've missed all three of these in the past. All cute but that cross-stitch AND it's TEXAS!! Love it!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

It’s frustrating when “no-reply” commenters ask questions. I saw on the weather report that your area was in for some cold weather and possibly some snow. I hope you get some moisture out of the storm.

Gwynette in NW Arkansas said...

So thankful you have that wool quilt to snuggle under in the cold night ahead!! Loved looking at some of the quilts and cross stitch from the past. It’s definitely cold enough here that snuggling by the wood stove is a wonderful thing!!

Judy Laquidara said...

In the 20's? I'll stop complaining about my weather. That Texas piece is gorgeous and makes me kinda sad to be leaving. Love the two quilts. You get so much done (even though I know those are older pieces), considering all the other things you have going on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...