Friday, December 16, 2022

Blue's Clues Quilt

When I was talking to our boy one day, he said that our granddaughter loved Blue's Clues. They don't really let her watch television much, but Blue's Clues is one show they'll watch with her so when I ran across some Blue's Clues fabric, I decided she needed a quilt under the Christmas tree this year. So fabric arrived and the cutting began:


I pulled coordinating fabrics from my stash 
 

And decided to make pinwheels


Once I pieced the top, I handed it off to Jackie and Sandy added a fun, playful swirl


I backed it with a blue Minky


And bound it with a blue sketch print from my stash


It finishes at 55"x55" 


not too big and not too small, but a perfect size for the adventures of a special 20 month old 




4 comments:

Theona said...

That is just precious!

Violet said...

Oh my goodness how cute is she? And pinwheels...you were motivated!

Jo Kramer said...

Sometimes simple quilts are the best. I love it!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

THats adorable
My boys ( especially my middle one) LOVED Blues clues!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...