Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Under the Needle: May

This month I was determined to empty my little bin of Lily and Will Fabrics. I ended up getting two more baby quilt tops out of it. Quilt #1 this little Broken Dishes Quilt top:


Quilt #2 is this row quilt that is still just a top as well:


I've never made a Broken Dishes or a row quilt before. I really enjoyed making them both for the first time and the bin is empty. Well, it WAS empty. It didn't take me long to put a new project in it as I hope to make a dent in my jelly roll collection...and jelly roll project #1 is underway:


I had 2 quilt finishes this month - the Gingham Baby Quilts will be heading to Missouri on Monday:


And now I want to start about 6 more. Alas, there are just not enough hours in the day and I like my sleep! 

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

I wish I could get half as much done in a day as you seem to. Then maybe I would at least have ONE baby quilt made. :)
Two pretty new additions to your baby quilt repertoire.

Dorian said...

Great looking baby quilts Karin! Glad you are finding some time to sew.

Shelly said...

These are all great! I can't believe you're getting so much done. I'm a bit jealous that you're clearing out bins, too -- mine just seem to keep getting worse. That Lily and Will collection was so darling (in BOTH color ways).

Tired Teacher said...

Nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...