Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Under the Needle - April

Seems I never work on just one project at a time and at times I feel as if I'm spinning my wheels. This didn't all take place in a day or a week. This is just an overview of what's under my needle for the month of April. I'm binding one quilt:


Getting a backing ready for this quilt:


Taking this one to Jackie:


Piecing another little safari quilt


Cutting out pieces for this quilt:


Pulling fabrics for this quilt:


Adding to my little EPP stars when I'm on the road:


And stitching on my rag runner in the evening:


No finishes, but a little bit of progress on numerous projects. I gauge whether I'm getting anything accomplished by my little trash can...a full one means I'm obviously sewing and I  seem to empty it once a month. I'm good with that!

                                        

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Oh my goodness, now I feel like such a slacker! Look at all the stuff you have accomplished, Karin! Good for you!

Katey said...

Kinda looks like my workroom! Add in my knitting projects and garments and there you go!

ShellyinCo

Theona said...

I'm inspired and exhausted reading your list!

Judy said...

I’m working on several also. I started 4 QALs which was a mistake, or making a baby quilt was the mistake. It seems I’m getting behind on the qal’s when I sew something else. Not again! Glad you have time to sew!

Tired Teacher said...

Wow, lots of fun projects under your needle!

Nancy said...

You do so much, Karin! I'm always so impressed.

Sherrill said...

WOW, lots goin' on over there!! But think that's the life of a quilter, huh? So many pretties (but I noticed several with 1/2 sq tri's..yikes. HA) and LOVE your little 'trashcan'. CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...