Monday, August 16, 2021

Howdy Baby Quilt

 A few years ago I was browsing quilting magazines at the grocery store and came across a pattern I HAD to make:


I found the pattern online here too in case anyone else HAS to make it. 😉 HOWDY

I loved the fabric line and the pattern and my quilting partner in crime who also happens to be a ranch wife, also wanted to make it so we ordered fabric and split it between us. She made hers right away, but I just finished putting the last few stitches in mine:

I am so smitten with the cute fabrics in this line:

                                           

And I think it made a darling quilt

I backed it with a buttery yellow Minky I found at Joann's and Jackie quilted these fun stars with a swirl across it:

It finishes at 42" x 42" and this one is staying in the family. 😉


I'll pull it out when little cowpokes come to visit and need to hit the hay:

8 comments:

Dorian said...

Good morning Karin, what a sweet quilt. I'm sure the little cowpokes will just love it :)

Donna said...

I don’t blame you for keeping that quilt!!! It’s so cute!

Cathy W said...

I so love your posts. That is a darling quilt, Love the fabrics. And you surely need that at your house, for that darlin little cowpoke in your life.

Sue in Iowa said...

That is soooo sweet! Love it.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

It’s adorable and so is the fabric! Thanks for the pattern link.

Quiltsmiles said...

It’s so soft and sweet Karin.

Shelly said...

Sooo cute!

Lindah said...

Answered prayers indeed! And now I'm thanking the Lord for those refreshing rains he sent your way. And I'm thank you for praying for us here in the droughty, smoky west.
Cute baby quilt. It sounds so cuddly with the minky back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...