Sunday, May 31, 2020

Under the Needle: May

I'm still in Texas, but I wrote this post ahead of time before I knew I'd be away so I'm popping it in here just to keep things from snowballing.

I spent most of May either in the kitchen or outside or waging war on the Miller moths or in Texas so I didn't accomplish much in my sewing room. Oh, and I blogged a lot. 😄 Let's just say that May was a busy month everywhere with the exception of in the sewing room.

 I hand stitched the binding onto my Bloom Where You Are Planted Quilt


I did manage to lay out another QOV at some point, and I webbed it together after making a few changes. I made the HSTs a few years ago and they've been marinating in a bin, waiting their turn:


I also made the binding for another patriotic quilt I got back from Jackie and I am hand stitching the binding onto it:


That wraps up a pretty quiet May as far as quilting is concerned. I'm making a list for June. We'll see if that helps. 😉

2 comments:

Gwynette in NW Arkansas said...

Good luck with the list!! I finally threw mine away! Safe journey home!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Two quilt finishes for the month is better than I usually do!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...