Monday, January 6, 2020

Quilts of 2019

Last year I made 12 quilts. That's a good number for me although I truly believe it's not about the number of quilts, but rather the thoughts and prayers sewn into the seams.

Sewing time is hit or miss for me and I didn't sew a stitch for 4 months last year so I was surprised the year included 12 finishes. If it wasn't for my blog, and you asked, I would probably tell you I didn't accomplish much, but posting about each quilt, helps me keep track of what DOES get done.

Here's a quick review with links to the blog post if you click on the title

1 ~ For Love of a Horse

                         

2 ~ Tail Feathers Quilt for Chris

                        

3 ~ On Ringo Lake

                                                 

4 ~ Pink and Brown  Baby Hourglass Quilt

                                               

5 ~ Rocking Horse Baby Quilt

                                  

6 ~ Cathy's Quilt

                                      

7 & 8 ~ Twin Gingham Baby Quilts

                        

9 ~ Monkey Business Quilt

                                

10 ~ Spring Splash Baby Quilt

                            

11 ~ Scrappy Navy Hourglass Quilt

                                      

12 ~ A Quilt For Our Boy

                           

This is a fun way for me to remember the quilts I made last year


10 comments:

Sherrill said...

I am not the LEAST bit surprised that you completed 12 quilts!! You seem to be go go go most of the time. And finishing 12 with only 8 mo. of stitching time is HUGE! LOL Love the collage at the end..I've never been able to master the art of collaging (is that a word?).

Theona said...

What a productive year you had! I can attest to the fact that the twin gingham quilts are snuggly!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. Serious eye candy for beginning stitching in a new week. Nothing seems to get finished here. Very nice quilts.

Janna said...

That is simply amazing considering all the other things you do! And many of those quilts were NOT easy, quick ones! Congratulations!

Nancy said...

Well done, Karin! You continue to amaze me with your ability to do so much. My favorite of your finishes was probably the simplest to make. I love, love, love, the pink and brown hourglass quilt. It is beautiful! A similar one is on my radar.

Chantal said...

Give a second. I need to pick myself off the floor. Wow! I man WOW!! You are the master. 12 quilts in 12 months and living on a farm! Amazing! You rock, girl! ;^)

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a fabulous batch of quilts made in 2019!! Looking forward to seeing the quilty goodness that 2020 brings.

Janet O. said...

So many fun, wonderful quilts to show for the year!

Shelly said...

They're all beautiful, and I really love your On Ringo Lake quilt!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is so awesome - they are all so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...