Wednesday, December 27, 2023

2023 Quilt Roundup

 I've always heard that time speeds up as you age so I've come to the conclusion that I am getting old. How else do I explain that this year just zoomed by? I always say I don't get to sew much, but my list of finishes this year says otherwise. However, most of these quilts began the year at Jackie's and only needed to be bound once they were quilted so my list is a bit deceiving. Still, a finish is a finish and they deserve a spot on the list. If you would like more information on any of the quilts, you can click on the Quilt name and it will take you to the corresponding post.

1. Plaid Tail Feathers - 83 x 92


2. Radiant Voyage - 64 x 64


3. Set Sail Baby Quilt - 48 x 53



4. On Deck Baby Quilt - 40 x 48




6. Plus a Nine-Patch - 72x77


7. Branded - 87x 96


8. You Make Me Smile - 74 x 82


9.  I Spy - 60 x 65


10. Farmers Market - 68 x 74


11. You're Just Ducky - 50 x 50



 

Another 12-quilt-finish this year - that seems to be what works for me - I'll take it and I've enjoyed every stitch!



10 comments:

Connie said...

What a lovely idea for a post. I just might copy your idea. Your quilts are beautiful :)

Gretchen Weaver said...

12 quilts, that's a one a month! Happy stitching in 2024!

Ronda said...

Beautiful!

smithcindyk said...

All beautiful! Congratulations

Sherrill said...

WOW!!!! I am SUCH A SLACKER! Unbelievable all that you got done quilty-wise in addition to everything else you do around the 'spread'. Good job!

Donna said...

Wow! For being a full time rancher, you got a lot done on the quilting front! Congratulations!

Shepherdess55 said...

I'd say you accomplished a lot of quilt making in 2023 given the other events you had on your plate such as a wedding, a grandson's arrival, purchasing cattle and dealing with a drought.

Lindah said...

Just catching up on the Christmas blogs. Beautiful quilt show. 12 quilts sounds like an admirable accomplishment. Good for you. Not sure how you do with all the cooking and ranch work. And congrats on your own herd! That is exciting.
Have a wonderful, blessed New Year!

Chantal said...

2023 was very productive as far as quilts go. Congratulations. ;^)

Lisa said...

Hey a finish is a finish! Those look great. And it is an accomplishment! Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year! Sounds like more life changes for you here's Prayers for all to go well! Happy Birthday to your husband as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...