Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Quilt Roundup 2022

 At the end of each year I like to look back and take stock of the quilts I made. I often find myself thinking I haven't had any time to sew, but I did manage to finish 12 quilts so apparently I am finding time to sew sometime. However, although that seems like a lot of quilts, I didn't finish 12 quilts from start to finish. Seven of the quilts on this list just needed binding. Still, this helps me keep track and gives me an overview of what I DID manage to finish. If you click on the title of the quilt, it will take you back to the corresponding post.

1. Biscuits & Gravy Quilt


2. Jellystone


3. Wildflower Quilt


4. I Spy Quilt for Clayton


5. Baby Sails


6. Gingham Baby Quilt


7. Farmhouse Flannel Quilt

8. Scrap Dance Waltz


9. Bramble Patch


10. 2x4 Autumn 


11. Hill Country Spring 


12. Blue's Clue's Quilt


I loved every stitch!


7 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your finished some lovely quilts last year, hope you can find time in 23 for more finishes. Happy stitching!

Anonymous said...

Quite an accomplishment, especially in light of all your other responsibilities. Seeing all these quilts together I am struck with the cheerfulness of your color choices - I'm sure the bright sun helps, and of course the flock posing with the fall colors rectangles is hilarious, they look so appreciative.

Thank you for sharing your work.

Ceci

Carol in Texas said...

I am no longer getting your blog through my emails! Have you had to change providers? I have followed you for years and will suddenly realize I haven’t read an entry. This has happened with several of my favorite blogs.

ytsmom said...

Lots of beautiful quilts! Even though you didn't make 12, start to finish, I bet there are some that will be finishes in coming years. I so enjoy your blog, please keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Sherrill said...

You got me started with one when I saw your autumn quilt (dang you! LOL). I cut my pieces larger than yours and of course I'm currently stalled on it at the moment. Need to get back to it (and a few others..ugh).

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful quilts!!! You got a lot accomplished!
Heres to another great year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...